Dec 04, 2020
1/ How to Install game?
Note: Run L2BaiumH5.exe to open L2Baium launcher. If not, you can't access game.
2/ How to Level up?
- Newbie Map:
- Level 1 - 50: Gludin Village > Ruins of Agony
- Level 30 - 40: Gludio Village > Ruins of Despair
- Level 40 - 50: Gludio Village > Wasteland
- Level 50 - 55:
- Dion> Cruma
- Dion> Guillotine Fortress
- Lv55- Lv60:
- Giran> Gorgon Flower Garden
- Giran> Breka's Stronghold
- Raider Map Lv 55-56: Dion> Floran Village
- Lv58- Lv68:
- Aden> Forsaken Plain
- Giran> Death Pass
- Giran> Hardin's Private Academy
- Newbie Quest: From Gludin village, NPCs give you newbie quests. You can getting Items, Soulshot, Blessed spiritshot, VIP Buff Scroll, Exp/SP...
- Daily Quest: Alt+B> Guide > Daily Quest
- Getting Items, Exp/SP, Adena
- Allow character to get individual rewards for actions huntings monsters. If your character has met the requirements of a quest, you can get the reward.
- There are several types of daily missions. Some of them can be completed just once (for example, when your character increases its level); some of them are daily. Unavailable quests are marked with a lock icon, meaning your character doesn’t meet the quest requirements.In the Daily Quests window you an check your progress, counter reset time and rewards.
- Dungeon Quest: Alt+B> Guide > Dungeon
- Getting VIP Items, Exp/Sp
- There are a variety of dungeons in the various location. Each dungeon will be unlocked and requires certain level requirements to access higher difficulties.
- All dungeons have limited free entries/activity limits each day/week/month.
3> Some Important Guide
- How To Download
- Server Information
- L2Baium VIP Program
- How to donate in L2Baium Server?
- Premium Account
- Item Augmentation
- Special Abilities
- Venir Talisman and Seed Talisman
- Hair Accessories
- Dyes and Tattoos
- Brooch & Jewels
- Epic Accessories
- Changing Appearance
- Beauty Shop
- L2Baium Buff
- Elemental Shirt